Finally a Cure for your Morning Sickness
Are you sick of your Morning Sickness?Are you sick of the nausea and vomiting? Reliefband can help. ReliefBand is the only product in Australia to provide a drug free and 100% Australian government approved relief for Morning Sickness Nausea and Vomiting.
American Women have been using ReliefBand to help their Morning Sickness for many years(also known as PrimaBella) and that’s why we’ve brought it to Australia.
It’s Drug Free
It’s Safe and None Invasive
If you want to cure your Morning Sickness use the “Buy Now” button and we will have it shipped to any Australian Address in a few days. And we will include Free Shipping.
Pregnancy Induced Nausea and Vomiting (PINV): There are more than 300,000 pregnancies every year in Australia. PINV or morning sickness occurs in up to 80% of all pregnant women in the first trimester.
While morning sickness generally occurs in the first and second trimesters of pregnancy, in up to 20% of pregnant women, it lasts until delivery.
- Currently, other than Reliefband, there are no Australian Government approved drugs or devices for the treatment of PINV. Doctors are reluctant to use off-label anti-emetics in all but the most severe cases because of the possible harmful side effects on the developing fetus. In addition, pregnant women are reluctant to take medications because of the perception of possible side effects.
- Reliefband is the only Australian Government cleared treatment for nausea and vomiting associated with pregnancy.
Countless women have been told by their OB that morning sickness is “normal” or “expected” and there is nothing that can be done about it. The effects of morning sickness on a majority of women are a significant disruption in the normal process of their lives, both professionally and personally, making the most joyous time in a woman’s life, one of the most trying and stressful. In more severe cases, it leads to significant issues for the health of mother and baby, sometimes leading to hospitalization. There has been a complete absence in the market of safe and effective morning sickness treatment options, until now!
A 1998 study conducted by researchers at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital found that out of 122 women who experienced PINV:
- 38% percent said they chose to limit family size because of PINV
- 18% said they thought about abortion during PINV
- 1.6% had an abortion due to PINV
- In severe cases, PINV was an average of 11.8 hours of nausea per day
- An average of 6 nausea remedies were tried (Ginger, Accupressure Wrist Bands, etc…)
- 81% reported daily vomiting
- Lost an average of $2,591.90 in wages/salary in the1st trimester.
In addition, doctors and mothers are reluctant to use anti-emetics (off-label) in all but the most severe cases because of possible harmful effects on developing fetus.
The Reliefband Solution: As the only product approved for treatment of morning sickness, Reliefband benefit is self-evident. As a drug-free remedy, Reliefband addresses the concern that many women have of avoiding medications during pregnancy. Furthermore, clinical studies have demonstrated Reliefband’s strong efficacy with no risk to the growing fetus.